Morning Track — By invitation only
Afternoon track — Open registrations
1PM - 1.30PM
1.30PM - 3PM
parallel sessions & workshops
providing you with inspiration, hands-on examples and testimonials and lots of relevant contacts allowing you to take your entrepreneurial project to the next level.
- Scaling up : Going Global
- Access to talent
- Innovate with startups: sharing experiences
- Best practices in startup cities
- Dronebotics by Agoria
- Pitching: Smack My Pitch Up!
- The GDPR: Tips & Tricks by Van Olmen & Wynant
- UK Pitching Competition by UK Trade & Investment
3PM - 4PM
network with a coffee
4PM - 5PM
state of the union by Karen Boers
international keynote speaker (to be announced soon!)
tech startup day awards
drinks and networking
value adding networking for anyone involved in tech entrepreneurship!